Report NEP-CWA-2008-09-05This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mishra, SK & Nayak, Purusottam, 2008. "Facets and factors of human development in Tripura," MPRA Paper 10240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wolf, C, 2008. "Does Ownership Matter? The Performance and Efficiency of State Oil vs. Private Oil (1987-2006)," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0828, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:10262 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ojo, Marianne, 2008. "Risk Management by the Basel Committee: Evaluating Progress made from the 1988 Basel Accord to Recent Developments," MPRA Paper 10051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herrmann, Peter & van der Maesen, Laurent J.G., 2008. "Social Quality and Precarity: Approaching New Patterns of Societal (Dis)Integration," MPRA Paper 10245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zon, Adriaan van & Schmidt, Tobias, 2008. "To Be or Not to Be at the BOP: A One-North-Many-Souths Model with Subsistence and Luxury Goods," MERIT Working Papers 046, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).