Report NEP-CWA-2008-04-12This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- K. Sundaram, 2008. "Employment, Wages and Poverty in the Organized and the Unorganized Segments of the Non-Agricultural Sector in India; All-India, 2000-2005," Working papers 165, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Duflo, Esther & Hanna, Rema & Ryan, Stephen, 2008. "Monitoring Works: Getting Teachers to Come to School," CEPR Discussion Papers 6682, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2008. "Second-Best Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6764, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marijke Verpoorten, 2001. "Imperfect Markets: a Case Study in Senegal," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0120, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Buiter, Willem H., 2008. "Economic, Political, and Institutional Prerequisites for Monetary Union Among the Members of the Gulf Cooperation Council," CEPR Discussion Papers 6639, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.