Report NEP-CWA-2006-10-14This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nagarajan, Latha & Pardey, Philip G. & Smale, Melinda, 2006. "Local seed systems for millet crops in marginal environments of India: industry and policy perspectives," EPTD discussion papers 151, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ramaswami, Bharat & Birthal, Pratap Singh & Joshi, P.K., 2006. "Efficiency and distribution in contract farming: the case of Indian poultry growers," MTID discussion papers 91, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Amartya Lahiri & Kei-Mu Yi, 2006. "A tale of two states: Maharashtra and West Bengal," Working Papers 06-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Kulaksizoglu, Tamer, 2004. "Competition Policy in Turkey," MPRA Paper 179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sharma, Chanchal Kumar, 2005. "Tourism policy innovations of an Indian state (Haryana)and their implications," MPRA Paper 167, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Mar 2005.
- Rajagopal, 2006. "Analysis of Effective Control Practices in Sales Management: A Comparative Study in Developing Countries," Marketing Working Papers 2006-04-MKT, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.