Report NEP-CWA-2005-11-05This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2005-10-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Abhijit Sharma & Michael Dietrich, 2005. "The Indian Economy Since Liberalisation: the Structure and Composition of Exports and Industrial Transformation (1980 – 2000)," International Trade 0510015, EconWPA.
- Item repec:oec:traaaa:5-en is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andong Zhu & Robert Pollin, 2005. "Inflation and Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Non-linear Analysis," Working Papers wp109, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Somesh Kumar Mathur & Shahid Ahmed, 2005. "Industrial Sector Growth Accounting of Some Indian States and Union Territories: A Data Envelopment Analysis," GE, Growth, Math methods 0510010, EconWPA.
- Ekrem Kilic, 2005. "Forecasting Volatility of Turkish Markets: A Comparison of Thin and Thick Models," Econometrics 0510007, EconWPA.