Report NEP-CWA-2002-02-15This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Sultan Orazbayev issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sylvain Leduc, 2000. "Incomplete markets, borrowing constraints, and the foreign exchange risk premium," Working Papers 00-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri & Robert E. Cumby & Behzad T. Diba, 2002. "The Need for International Policy Coordination: What's Old, What's New, What's Yet to Come?," NBER Working Papers 8765, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Carlstrom & Timothy Fuerst, 2000. "Optimal Monetary Policy in a Small Open Economy: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 70, Central Bank of Chile.
- Finn E. Kydland & Carlos E.J.M. Zarazaga, 2001. "Argentina's lost decade," Center for Latin America Working Papers 0401, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Christian R. Ahlin, 2001. "Corruption: Political Determinants and Macroeconomic Effects," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0126, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.