Report NEP-CWA-2002-02-15This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sylvain Leduc, 2000. "Incomplete markets, borrowing constraints, and the foreign exchange risk premium," Working Papers 00-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri & Robert E. Cumby & Behzad T. Diba, 2002. "The Need for International Policy Coordination: What's Old, What's New, What's Yet to Come?," NBER Working Papers 8765, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Carlstrom & Timothy Fuerst, 2000. "Optimal Monetary Policy in a Small Open Economy: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 70, Central Bank of Chile.
- Finn E. Kydland & Carlos E.J.M. Zarazaga, 2001. "Argentina's lost decade," Center for Latin America Working Papers 0401, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Item repec:fth:vander:01-w26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore