Report NEP-CUL-2021-05-31This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Borowiecki, Karol Jan, 2021. "Good Reverberation? Teacher Influence in Music Composition since 1450," Discussion Papers on Economics 5/2021, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Economics.
- Philip Ramirez & J. James Reade & Carl Singleton, 2021. "Betting on a buzz, mispricing and inefficiency in online sportsbooks," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2021-10, Department of Economics, University of Reading.
- Furmaco, L. & Longley, N. & Palermo, A. & Rossi, G., 2021. "Employees’ Performance Variation over Fixed-Term Contracts - Evidence from the National Hockey League," Working Papers 2107, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Giuliano, Paola, 2020. "Gender and Culture," CEPR Discussion Papers 15185, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- J. James Reade & Jan C. van Ours, 2021. "How Sensitive are Sports Fans to Unemployment?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 21-048/V, Tinbergen Institute.