Report NEP-CUL-2020-03-16This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bartosz Jusypenko & Aleksandra Wiśniewska, 2020. ""I go, I pay". The role of experience in recognizing the need for public financing of cultural goods," Working Papers 2020-04, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Urmila Jha-Thakur & Fatemeh Khosravi & Giamila Quattrone & Soumyen Bandyopadhyay & Ian Magedera & Supriya Garikipati, 2020. "Exploring Sustainability in Cultural Heritage Tourism Planning: Can Strategic Environmental Assessment Fill in the Gap?," Working Papers 202005, University of Liverpool, Department of Economics.
- Ion MITULETU & Marian HOGEA, 2019. "Conceptual Landmarks On The Evolution Of Military Art," Proceedings of the 11-th International Conference on Knowledge Management: Projects, Systems and Technologies, Bucharest, November 7-8, 2019. 17, Faculty of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics, Academy of Economic Studies from Bucharest and "Carol I-st" National Defence University, Department for Management of the Defence Resources and Education.
- Charles Angelucci & Julia Cagé & Michael Sinkinson, 2020. "Media Competition and News Diets," NBER Working Papers 26782, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yanka, Amelia & Rex, Ed, 2020. "Language Ideology in Cross-Cultural Communication," OSF Preprints ba5y3, Center for Open Science.
- Endrich, Marek, 2020. "A Window to the World: The long-term effect of Television on Hate Crime," ILE Working Paper Series 33, University of Hamburg, Institute of Law and Economics.
- Dolan, Paul & Kavetsos, Georgios & Krekel, Christian & Mavridis, Dimitris & Metcalfe, Robert & Senik, Claudia & Szymanski, Stefan & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2019. "Quantifying the intangible impact of the Olympics using subjective well-being data," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 103403, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.