Report NEP-CUL-2018-11-12This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aleksandra Wiśniewska & Wiktor Budziński & Mikołaj Czajkowski, 2018. "Publicly funded cultural institutions – a comparative economic valuation study," Working Papers 2018-22, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Marcel Boyer, 2018. "The Three-Legged Stool of Value of Copyrighted Music: Hertzian Radio, SiriusXM, and Spotify (The Working Paper Version – v2)," CIRANO Working Papers 2018s-32, CIRANO.
- Parlow, Anton & Wagner, Sabrina, 2018. "Netflix and the Demand for Cinema Tickets - An Analysis for 19 European Countries," MPRA Paper 89750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcel Boyer, 2018. "The Competitive Market Value of Copyright in Music: A Digital Gordian Knot (The Working Paper Version – v2)," CIRANO Working Papers 2018s-30, CIRANO.
- Chaikumbung, Mayula & Doucouliagos, Chris & Scarborough, Helen, 2018. "Institutions, Culture, and Wetland Values," IZA Discussion Papers 11848, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chun-Yao Tseng, 2018. "Collaborative Innovation with External Partners in China: Cultural Similarity Effect," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 6509247, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.