Report NEP-CUL-2018-08-13This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jacques Melitz & Farid Toubal, 2018. "Somatic Distance, Cultural Affinities, Trust And Trade," Working Papers 2018-05, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- David A. Jaeger & Theodore J. Joyce & Robert Kaestner, 2018. "A Cautionary Tale of Evaluating Identifying Assumptions: Did Reality TV Really Cause a Decline in Teenage Childbearing?," NBER Working Papers 24856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Modesto Gayo & Dominique Joye & Yannick Lemel, 2018. "Testing the universalism of Bourdieu's homology: Structuring patterns of lifestyle across 26 countries," Working Papers 2018-04, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Federico, Etro & Silvia, Marchesi & Elena, Stepanova, 2018. "Liberalizing Art: Evidence on the Impressionists at the end of the Paris Salon," Working Papers 386, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 09 Aug 2018.
- Karol Jan Borowiecki & Kathryn Graddy, 2018. "Immigrant Artists: Enrichment or Displacement?," Working Papers 122, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.