Report NEP-CUL-2017-12-18This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Рубинштейн Александр Яковлевич & Slavinskaia O.A., "undated". "Patronized goods index (index of human capital formation," Working papers a:pru175:ye:2015:3, Institute of Economics.
- Benita, Francisco & Urzúa, Carlos M., 2017. "Efficient creativity in Mexican metropolitan areas," EGAP Working Papers 2017-01, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Alexander Savelyev, 2017. "Copyright in the Blockchain Era: Promises and Challenges," HSE Working papers WP BRP 77/LAW/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Grégoire Croidieu & Charles-Clemens Ruling & Bilal-Ahmed Jathol, 2017. "Complex field-positions and non-imitation: Pioneers, strangers, and insulars in Australian fine-wine," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01609429, HAL.
- Olesya Volchenko & Anna Shirokanova, 2017. "Generalized Trust and Media Consumption in Democratic and Nondemocratic Societies," HSE Working papers WP BRP 76/SOC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- InÃ©s Moreno de Barreda & Gilat Levy & Ronny Razin, 2017. "Persuasion with Correlation Neglect: Media Power via Correlation of News Content," Economics Series Working Papers 836, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ho, Hoang-Anh & Martinsson, Peter & Olsson, Ola, 2017. "The Origins of Cultural Divergence: Evidence from a Developing Country," Working Papers in Economics 714, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2018.
- Christoph Eder & Martin Halla, 2017. "Economic Origins of Cultural Norms: The Case of Animal Husbandry and Bastardy," Economics working papers 2017-19, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.