Report NEP-CUL-2017-10-29This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cristian Caraman, 2016. "The Migration of Protestant Music in European Culture," Working papers 18, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Victor Fernandez-Blanco & Ana Rodriguez-Alvarez & Aleksandra Wisniewska, 2017. "Measuring Technical Efficiency and Marginal Costs in the Performing Arts: The Case of the Municipal Theatres of Warsaw," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-09-2017, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Oct 2017.
- Harms, Philipp & Shuvalova, Daria, 2017. "Cultural Distance and International Trade in Services: A Disaggregate View," VfS Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168132, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ieremia Rusu, 2016. "Migration of the Evangelical Culture in Romania After the Fall of Communism," Working papers 29, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Peter Grajzl & Jonathan Eastwood & Valentina Dimitrova-Grajzl, 2017. "Should Immigrants Culturally Assimilate or Preserve Their Own Culture? Individual Beliefs and the Longevity of National Identity," CESifo Working Paper Series 6470, CESifo.
- Ioan Stinghe, 2016. "Judaism and Migration," Working papers 26, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.