Report NEP-CUL-2016-10-09This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Federico Etro & Elena Stepanova, 2016. "Art Auctions and Art Investment in the Golden Age of British Painting," LEM Papers Series 2016/34, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Noémi Berlin & Anna Bernard & Guillaume Fürst, 2015. "Time spent on New Songs: Word-of-Mouth and Price Effects on Teenager Consumption," Post-Print halshs-01163907, HAL.
- Jiekai ZHANG, 2016. "The impact of advertising length caps on TV: Evidence from the French broadcast TV industry," Working Papers 16-06, NET Institute.
- Daniele Pozzi, 2016. "Heritage & profits: La storia come vantaggio competitivo per l'impresa," LIUC Papers in Economics 300, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Ani Harutyunyan & Omer Ozak, 2016. "Culture, diffusion, and economic development," Working Papers LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance 551450, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.