Report NEP-CUL-2015-05-22This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Keuschnigg, Marc, 2015. "Product Success in Cultural Markets: The Mediating Role of Familiarity, Peers, and Experts," MPRA Paper 63444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charlotte Cabane & Adrian Hille & Michael Lechner, 2015. "Mozart or Pelé? The Effects of Teenagers' Participation in Music and Sports," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 749, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Kamran Khavarani & Parisa Amirmostofian, 2015. "Art for Effective Goodness: A Historical Perspective and Case Study," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003439, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Sousa, Cátia & Gonçalves, Gabriela & Cunha, Miguel, 2015. "Cultural Values As A Support To The Development Of Intercultural Competences," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2015-1, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Slawomir Czetwertynski, 2015. "Internet peer production and unauthorized copying of intellectual property via BitTorrent network," Working Papers 128/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2015.
- Marcus Noland & Kevin Stahler, 2015. "An Old Boys' Club No More: Pluralism in Participation and Performance at the Olympic Games," Working Paper Series WP15-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Peter Bönisch & Walter Hyll, 2015. "Television Role Models and Fertility: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 752, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Anderson, Simon P & Foros, Øystein & Kind, Hans Jarle, 2015. "Competition for advertisers and for viewers in media markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 10608, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frederico Barbosa & Roberto Freitas Filho, 2015. "Financiamento Cultural: uma visão de princípios," Discussion Papers 2083, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.