Report NEP-CUL-2014-07-13This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Y. Powers, 2014. "Expected Returns on Real Investments: Evidence from the Film Industry," Working Paper 176011, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Ileana Miranda Mendoza & François Gardes & Xavier Greffe & Pierre-Charles Pradier, 2014. "Are autographs integrating the global art market? The case of hedonic prices for French autographs (1960-2005)," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14053, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Ruben van Loon & Tom Gosens & Jan Rouwendal, 2014. "Cultural Heritage and the Attractiveness of Cities: Evidence from Recreation Trips," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-049/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20140066 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arribas-Bel, Daniel & Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2014. "How Diverse Can Spatial Measures of Cultural Diversity Be? Results from Monte Carlo Simulations of an Agent-Based Model," IZA Discussion Papers 8251, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anastasia Litina & Simone Moriconi & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2014. "The Cultural Transmission of Environmental Preferences: Evidence from International Migration," CREA Discussion Paper Series 14-12, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2014. "Culture values and economic growth," MPRA Paper 57178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Sabatini, Fabio, 2014. "Superstars in politics: the role of the media in the rise and success of Junichiro Koizumi," EconStor Preprints 98661, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.