Report NEP-CUL-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tanja Sinozic & Franz Tödtling, 2014. "Adaptation and change in creative clusters: Findings from Vienna's New Media sector," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2014_01, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Matthew Gentzkow & Jesse M. Shapiro & Daniel F. Stone, 2014. "Media Bias in the Marketplace: Theory," NBER Working Papers 19880, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matos, Nelson & Mendes, Julio & Valle, Patrícia, 2014. "Tourists' Experiences And Spatio-Temporal Effects On The Destination Image. A Theoretical Model," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2014-5, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Sonia SCHWARTZ & Jean Galbert ONGONO OLINGA & Eric Nazindigouba KERE & Pascale COMBES MOTEL & Jean-Louis COMBES & Johanna CHOUMERT & Ariane Manuela AMIN, 2014. "A spatial econometric approach to spillover effects between protected areas and deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon," Working Papers 201406, CERDI.
- Joy Buchanan & Bart Wilson, 2014. "An Experiment on Protecting Intellectual Property," Working Papers 1044, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Rama Ramswamy, 2013. "Marketing Problems Of Micro Artisan Enterprises In Thenzawl Handloom Cluster, Mizoram," Working papers 2013-9-10, Voice of Research.