Report NEP-CUL-2013-11-29This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Irina Savelieva, 2013. "Cultural history: disciplinary borderlands in the time of border-scrapping," HSE Working papers WP BRP 13/HUM/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Westlund , Hans & Andersson, Martin & Karlsson, Charlie, 2013. "Creativity as an integral element of social capital and its role for economic performance," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 330, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Ingmar Schumacher, 2013. "The Endogenous Formation of an Environmental Culture," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-04/13, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Matthew Gentzkow & Jesse M. Shapiro, 2013. "Ideology and Online News," NBER Working Papers 19675, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elena Vishlenkova, 2013. "Document preservation policy in Russian imperial universities," HSE Working papers WP BRP 29/HUM/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- David Michayluk & Ralf Zurbruegg, 2013. "Do Lead Articles Signal Higher Quality in the Digital Age? Evidence from Finance Journals," Working Paper Series 177, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- NAKAMURO Makiko & MATSUOKA Ryoji & INUI Tomohiko, 2013. "More Time Spent on Television and Video Games, Less Time Spent Studying?," Discussion papers 13095, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).