Report NEP-CUL-2013-10-25This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrzej, Klimczuk, 2013. "The Role of Medialabs in Regional Cultural and Innovative Policy," MPRA Paper 50705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klimczuk, Andrzej, 2013. "Creative Ageing Policy in Regional Development," MPRA Paper 50703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pedro Garcia-del-Barrio & Francesc Pujol, 2013. "Sport Talent, Media Value and Equal Prize Policies in Tennis," Faculty Working Papers 01/13, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Dungey, Mardi & Fry-McKibbin, Renée & Linehan, Verity, 2013. "Chinese resource demand and the natural resource supplier," Working Papers 17027, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 01 Jul 2013.
- May, Peter H. & Soares-Filho, Britaldo Silveira & Strand, Jon, 2013. "How much is the Amazon worth ? the state of knowledge concerning the value of preserving amazon rainforests," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6668, The World Bank.