Report NEP-CUL-2013-02-16This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Geraldine David & Kim Oosterlinck & Ariane Szafarz, 2013. "Art Market Inefficiency," Working Papers CEB 13-011, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Christoph Alfken & Tom Broekel & Rolf Sternberg, 2013. "Factors explaining the spatial agglomeration of the Creative Class. Empirical evidence for German artists," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Tanja Hennighausen, 2013. "Exposure to Television and Individual Beliefs: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 535, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Drago, Francesco & Nannicini, Tommaso & Sobbrio, Francesco, 2013. "Meet the Press: How Voters and Politicians Respond to Newspaper Entry and Exit," IZA Discussion Papers 7169, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ashraf, Quamrul & Galor, Oded, 2013. "Genetic Diversity and the Origins of Cultural Fragmentation," IZA Discussion Papers 7176, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).