Report NEP-CUL-2012-01-03This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Weeds, Helen, 2011. "Superstars and the Long Tail: The impact of technology on market structure in media industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 8719, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nadine Lindstädt & Oliver Budzinski, 2011. "Newspaper vs. Online Advertising – Is There a Niche for Newspapers in Modern Advertising Markets?," Working Papers 113/11, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Federico Etro & Laura Pagani, 2011. "The Market for Paintings in XVII Century Italy," Working Papers 2011_22, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Federico Etro & Silvia Marchesi & Laura Pagani, 2011. "The Labor Market in the Seventeenth-Century Italian Art Sector," Working Papers 215, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2011.
- Franziska Krüger, 2011. "Disconfirmation And Satisfaction In The Light Of Culture - An Analysis For Chinese And U.S. American Consumers," FEMM Working Papers 110027, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Pierre Montagnier & Albrecht Wirthmann, 2011. "Digital Divide: From Computer Access to Online Activities – A Micro Data Analysis," OECD Digital Economy Papers 189, OECD Publishing.
- Ortega, Javier, 2011. "Assimilation in multilingual cities," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1115, CEPREMAP.