Report NEP-CUL-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mancini, Anna Laura & Monfardini, Chiara & Pasqua, Silvia, 2011. "On Intergenerational Transmission of Reading Habits in Italy: Is a Good Example the Best Sermon?," IZA Discussion Papers 6038, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pri:cpanda:1357 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Massimiliano Gambardella, 2011. "The Scope of Open Licenses in Cultural Contents Production and Distribution," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-26, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Senik, Claudia, 2011. "The French Unhappiness Puzzle: the Cultural Dimension of Happiness," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1113, CEPREMAP.
- Farré, Lídia & Fasani, Francesco, 2011. "Media Exposure and Internal Migration: Evidence from Indonesia," IZA Discussion Papers 6012, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).