Report NEP-CUL-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tobias Regner, 2010. "Why Consumers Pay Voluntarily: Evidence from Online Music," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-081, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, revised 10 Dec 2014.
- Louis N. Christofides & Robert Swidinsky, 2010. "The Economic Returns to the Knowledge and Use of a Second Official Language: English in Quebec and French in the Rest-of-Canada," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 04-2010, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Doucouliagos, Hristos & Hall, John, 2010. "Park visitation, constraints, and satisfaction: a meta-analysis," Working Papers eco_2010_18, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Miller, Paddy & Brankovic, Azra, 2010. "Building a "creative culture" for sustainable innovation," IESE Research Papers D/879, IESE Business School.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5227 is not listed on IDEAS anymore