Report NEP-CUL-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marado, Catarina & Correia, Luis, 2009. "The setting of architectural heritage: a research project," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2009-8, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Bertè, Elena, 2009. "The Management of Contemporary Cultural Landscapes in Linear Infrastructure Projects," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2009-5, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Russell S. Sobel & Nabamita Dutta & Sanjukta Roy, 2010. "Does Cultural Diversity Increase The Rate Of Entrepreneurship?," Working Papers 10-12, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Francesco BALDUCCI, 2010. "The Web's Promotional Effect and Artists' Strategies," Working Papers 345, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Chirimbu, Sebastian & Barbu, Mihaela, 2010. "Organisational Culture In Enterprises," Papers 2010/200, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- Item repec:mrq:wpaper:1002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore