Report NEP-CUL-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Makowsky, Michael, 2009. "Religion, Clubs, and Emergent Social Divides," MPRA Paper 14359, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Chong & Eliana La Ferrara, 2009. "Televisión y divorcio: evidencias de las novelas en Brasil," Research Department Publications 4621, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Bastian Franke & Wolfgang Maennig, 2009. "Terrorism and the Regional and Religious Risk Perception of Foreigners: The Case of German Tourists," Working Papers 024, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Kalka, Regine & Krähling, Sabrina, 2009.
"Multimedia based Public Relations in German Trade Fair Companies
[Multimediale Public Relations bei Messegesellschaften]," Duesseldorf Working Papers in Applied Management and Economics fobe07, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences.
- Sam Schulhofer-Wohl & Miguel Garrido, 2009. "Do Newspapers Matter? Short-run and Long-run Evidence from the Closure of The Cincinnati Post," NBER Working Papers 14817, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.