Report NEP-CUL-2005-06-27This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boter, Jaap & Rouwendal, Jan & Wedel, Michel, 2004. "Employing Travel Costs to Compare the Use Value of Competing Cultural Organizations," Serie Research Memoranda 0011, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- FILSER, Marc, 2005. "Le management des activités culturelles et de loisirs: questions stratégiques et état des recherches académiques," LEG - CERMAB / Centre de Recherche en Marketing de Bourgogne - Cahier de recherche 2005-01, LEG - CERMAB, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Judith Chevalier & Austan Goolsbee, 2005. "Are Durable Goods Consumers Forward Looking? Evidence from College Textbooks," NBER Working Papers 11421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David E. Giles, 2005. "Survival of the Hippest: Life at the Top of the Hot 100," Econometrics Working Papers 0507, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Campbell Cowie & Sandeep Kapur, 2005. "The Management of Digital Rights in Pay TV," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0510, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.