Report NEP-CUL-2004-03-01This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Salvo Creaco & Giulio Querini, 2003. "The role of tourism in sustainable economic development," ERSA conference papers ersa03p84, European Regional Science Association.
- Lidija Petric, 2003. "Constraints and possibilities of the rural tourism development with the special stress on the case of Croatia," ERSA conference papers ersa03p105, European Regional Science Association.
- Karin Tillberg Mattsson & Susanne Stenbacka, 2003. "Gendered Social Capital - A Case Study of Sports and Music Associations in Leksand and Rättvik, Sweden," ERSA conference papers ersa03p291, European Regional Science Association.
- Cincera, Michele & Noury, Abdul, 2004. "Monopoly Practises and Competitive Behaviour in the French Satellite Pay-TV Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 4174, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rüdiger Wink, 2003. "Regional supply of Eco-tourism and collective learning: An institutional perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa03p83, European Regional Science Association.