Report NEP-CTA-2018-12-10This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giuseppe Berlingieri & Frank Pisch & Claudia Steinwender, 2018. "Organizing Global Supply Chains: Input Cost Shares and Vertical Integration," NBER Working Papers 25286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bouma, J.A. & Nguyen, Binh & van der Heijden, Eline & Dijk, J.J., 2018. "Analysing Group Contract Design Using a Lab and a Lab-in-the-Field Threshold Public Good Experiment," Discussion Paper 2018-049, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bartling, Björn & Fehr, Ernst & Huffman, David B. & Netzer, Nick, 2018. "The Causal Effect of Trust," IZA Discussion Papers 11917, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michele Bisceglia & Salvatore Piccolo & Emanuele Tarantino, 2018. "M&A Advisory and the Merger Review Process," CSEF Working Papers 515, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Giovanni Ponti & Marcello Sartarelli & Iryna Sikora & Zhukova Vita, 2018. "Gaining Experience as Principal or Agent. An Experimental Study," Working Papers. Serie AD 2018-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Salamanca, Andrés, 2018. "On the Values of Bayesian Cooperative Games with Sidepayments," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 6/2018, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.