Report NEP-CTA-2018-10-22This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nadia Fiorino & Emma Galli & Ilde Rizzo & Marco Valente, 2018. "Public Procurement and Reputation: An Agent-Based Model," SPRU Working Paper Series 2018-17, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Langinier, Corinne & Marcoul, Philippe, 2018. "Subjective Performance of Patent Examiners, Implicit Contracts and Self-Funded Patent Offices," Working Papers 2018-14, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Alex Bloedel & R. Vijay Krishna & Oksana Leukhina, 2018. "Insurance and Inequality with Persistent Private Information," Working Papers 2018-20, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Schreiner, Julia Anette, 2018. "Saving the breeds: German Farmers’ preferences for Endangered Dairy Breed conservation programs," 2018 International European Forum (163rd EAAE Seminar), February 5-9, 2018, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 276866, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Babur De los Santos & Daniel P. O'Brien & Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 2018. "Agency Pricing and Bargaining: Evidence from the E-Book Market," Working Papers 18-14, NET Institute.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Laura Concina & Caroline Kamate & Valentina Rotondi, 2018. "Firm's Protection against Disasters: Are Investment and Insurance Substitutes or Complements?," GREDEG Working Papers 2018-24, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, revised Dec 2018.
- Vuillemey, Guillaume, 2018. "Completing Markets With Contracts: Evidence From the First Central Clearing Counterparty," HEC Research Papers Series 1307, HEC Paris.