Report NEP-CTA-2018-02-19This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Catalina Martínez & Sarah Parlane, 2018. "On the Firms’ Decision to Hire Academic Scientists," Working Papers 201801, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Diego d'Andria, 2018. "Superstars and mediocrities: a solution based on personal income taxation," JRC Working Papers on Taxation & Structural Reforms 2018-01, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Patrice Loisel & Bernard Elyakime, 2018. "Incentives under Upstream-Downstream Moral Hazard Contract," Post-Print halshs-01649804, HAL.
- Emre Ekinci & Nikos Theodoropoulos, 2018. "Informal Delegation and Training," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 02-2018, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Peter Simmons & Nongnuch Tantisantiwong, 2018. "Evaluation of Individual and Group Lending under Asymmetric information," Discussion Papers 18/01, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Pengfei Han & Juan M Sanchez, 2018. "Financing Ventures," Economie d'Avant Garde Research Reports 29, Economie d'Avant Garde.
- Ajay K. Agrawal & Joshua S. Gans & Avi Goldfarb, 2018. "Prediction, Judgment and Complexity: A Theory of Decision Making and Artificial Intelligence," NBER Working Papers 24243, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.