Report NEP-CTA-2017-07-16This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Attar, Andrea & Casamatta, Catherine & Chassagnon, Arnold & Décamps, Jean-Paul, 2017. "Contracting Sequentially with Multiple Lenders: the Role of Menus," TSE Working Papers 17-821, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Korbinian Dress & Stefan Lessmann & Hans-Jorg von Mettenheim, 2017. "Residual Value Forecasting Using Asymmetric Cost Functions," Papers 1707.02736, arXiv.org.
- S. Bolatto & L. Lambertini, 2017. "Collusive Vertical Relations," Working Papers wp1103, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Atal, Juan Pablo & Fang, Hanming & Karlsson, Martin & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2017. "Exit, Voice or Loyalty? An Investigation into Mandated Portability of Front-Loaded Private Health Plans," IZA Discussion Papers 10871, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fahn, Matthias & Wamser, Georg & Merlo, Valeria, 2017. "The Commitment Role of Equity Financing," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 41, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.