Report NEP-CTA-2017-02-05This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ioannis Pinopoulos, 2017. "Input price discrimination, two-part tariff contracts and bargaining," Discussion Paper Series 2017_01, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Jan 2017.
- Juan-José Ganuza & Gerard Llobet, 2017. "The Simple Economics of White Elephants," Working Papers wp2017_1701, CEMFI.
- Hans Gersbach & Jean-Charles Rochet, 2012. "Aggregate Investment Externalities and Macroprudential Regulation," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 12-03, Swiss Finance Institute.
- László Á. Kóczy & János Kiss Hubert, 2017. "The contributions of Hart and Holmström to Contract Theory," Working Paper Series 1701, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Johansen, Bjørn Olav & Vergé, Thibaud, 2017. "Platform price parity clauses with direct sales," Working Papers in Economics 01/17, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.