Report NEP-CTA-2017-01-08This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martinez, Catalina & Zuniga, Pluvia, 2016. "Contracting for technology transfer: patent licensing and know-how in Brazil," MERIT Working Papers 2016-065, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ali Enami , Nora Lustig and Rodrigo Aranda, 2017. "Analytic Foundations: Measuring the Redistributive Impact of Taxes and Transfers - Working Paper 446," Working Papers 446, Center for Global Development.
- Saglam, Ismail, 2017. "The Effect of Observability on the Noncontractible Investment of a Regulated Firm," MPRA Paper 75963, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Lundberg, Sofia & Toivanen, Otto, 2016. "Design of Public Procurement Auctions: Evidence from Cleaning Contracts," CEPR Discussion Papers 11708, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rey, Patrick & Verge, T., 2016. "Secret contracting in multilateral relations," TSE Working Papers 16-744, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Nov 2019.