Report NEP-CTA-2016-02-12This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Trigilia, Giulio, 2016. "Optimal Leverage and Strategic Disclosure," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 18, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.
- Gabriel Garber & Márcio Issao Nakane, 2016. "Commercial platforms with heterogeneous participants," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_02, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-01260907 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Demirgüç-Kunt, A. & Horváth, Bálint & Huizinga, Harry, 2016. "How Does Long-Term Finance Affect Economic Volatility?," Discussion Paper 2016-005, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Christophe J. GODLEWSKI, 2016. "Debt renegotiation and the design of financial contracts," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2016-03, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Blader, Steven & Gartenberg, Claudine & Prat, Andrea, 2016. "The Contingent Effect of Management Practices," CEPR Discussion Papers 11057, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.