Report NEP-CTA-2015-10-25This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudia M. Landeo & Maxim Nikitin, 2015. "Financially-Constrained Lawyers," Working Papers 2015-52, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Thanassoulis, John & Tanaka, Misa, 2015. "Bankers' pay and excessive risk," Bank of England working papers 558, Bank of England.
- Smirnov, Vladimir & Wait, Andrew, 2015. "Technology, team production and incentives," Working Papers 2015-21, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Renaud Bourlès, 2015. "Prevention Incentives in Long-Term Insurance Contracts," Working Papers halshs-01214592, HAL.
- Julien Champagne, 2015. "The Carrot and the Stick: The Business Cycle Implications of Incentive Pay in the Labor Search Model," Staff Working Papers 15-35, Bank of Canada.
- Or Shachar & Jennifer La'O & Anna Costello & Nina Boyarchenko, 2015. "Credit Risk and Interdealer Networks," 2015 Meeting Papers 1048, Society for Economic Dynamics.