Report NEP-CTA-2015-10-17This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabrice Defever & Christian Fischer & Jens Suedekum, 2015. "Relational Contracts and Supplier Turnover in the Global Economy," CEP Discussion Papers dp1375, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Marian Panganiban, 2015. "To friends everything, to strangers the law? An experiment on contract enforcement and group identity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2015-015, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- F. Delbono & L. Lambertini, 2015. "On the Observational Equivalence of Unilateral Delegation Contracts in Duopoly," Working Papers wp1033, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Maria Carmela Ceparano & Jacqueline Morgan, 2015. "Equilibria Under Passive Beliefs for Multi-leader-follower Games with Vertical Information: Existence Results," CSEF Working Papers 417, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 09 Jan 2017.
- Alipranti, Maria & Milliou, Chrysovalantou & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2015. "On vertical relations and the timing of technology adoption," DICE Discussion Papers 198, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Enrique Seira & Sara G. Castellanos & Diego J. Jiménez Hernández, 2015. "Bancarizing with Credit Cards: Experimental Evidence on Interest Rates and Minimum Payments Elasticities for New Clients," Working Papers 2015-11, Banco de México.
- Andrea Ascani & Riccardo Crescenzi & Simona Iammarino, 2015. "Economic Institutions and the Location Strategies of European Multinationals in their Geographical Neighbourhood," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 97, European Institute, LSE.