Report NEP-CTA-2015-10-10This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Soreide, Tina, 2015. "An Economic Analysis of Debarment," TSE Working Papers 15-599, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jan 2017.
- Pierre Picard, 2016. "Equilibrium in insurance markets with adverse selection when insurers pay policy dividends," Working Papers hal-01206073, HAL.
- Jihad C. Elnaboulsi & W. Daher & Yigit Saglam, 2015. "On the Social Value of Disclosed Information and Environmental Regulation," Working Papers 2015-14, CRESE.
- Matthew T. Cole & Ben Zissimos, 2015. "Too Small To Protect? The Role of Firm Size in Trade Agreements," Working Papers 1501, California Polytechnic State University, Department of Economics.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Sanandaji, Tino, 2015. "Owner-Level Taxes and Business Activity," Working Paper Series 1086, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 19 Feb 2016.
- Matthias Lang, 2015. "First-Order and Second-Order Ambiguity Aversion," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2015_13, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Tam\'as Fleiner & Zsuzsanna Jank\'o & Akihisa Tamura & Alexander Teytelboym, 2015. "Trading Networks with Bilateral Contracts," Papers 1510.01210, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2016.
- Serge Gijrath, 2015. "Towards smarter regulation of innovation?," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2804775, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.