Report NEP-CTA-2015-09-26This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yi Xue & Xiaochuan Xing & Alexander Karaivanov, 2015. "Bogus Joint Liability Groups in Microfinance -- Theory and Evidence from China," 2015 Meeting Papers 728, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dirk Bergemann & Tibor Heumann & Stephen Morris, 2015. "Information and Market Power," Levine's Bibliography 786969000000001101, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Dutcher, E. Glenn & Balafoutas, Loukas & Lindner, Florian & Ryvkin, Dmitry & Sutter, Matthias, 2015. "Strive to be First or Avoid Being Last: An Experiment on Relative Performance Incentives," IZA Discussion Papers 9330, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maurizio Naldi & Giuseppe D'Acquisto, 2015. "Option contracts for a privacy-aware market," Papers 1509.06524, arXiv.org.
- Dirk Bergemann & Benjamin A. Brooks & Stephen Morris, 2015. "First Price Auctions with General Information Structures: Implications for Bidding and Revenue," Levine's Bibliography 786969000000001031, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Strömbäck, Elon, 2015. "Contract Size and Small Firm Competition in Public Procurement," Umeå Economic Studies 914, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Alfaro, Laura & Antràs, Pol & Chor, Davin & Conconi, Paola, 2015. "Internalizing Global Value Chains: A Firm-Level Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 10837, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.