Report NEP-CTA-2015-05-16This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lionel De Boisdeffre, 2015. "Price revelation and existence of financial equilibrium with incomplete markets and private beliefs," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15037, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Minchuk, Yizhaq & Sela, Aner, 2015. "Asymmetric Sequential Search under Incomplete Information," CEPR Discussion Papers 10579, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- de Haas, R.T.A. & Bos, J. & Millone, Matteo, 2015. "Show me Yours and I'll Show you Mine : Sharing Borrower Information in a Competitive Credit Market," Discussion Paper 2015-027, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Drew Fudenberg & Philipp Strack & Tomasz Strzalecki, 2015. "Speed, Accuracy, and the Optimal Timing of Choices," Working Paper 254346, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Anne-Sophie Hayek & Claudia Toma & Dominique Oberlé & Fabrizio Butera, 2015. "Grading Hampers Cooperative Information Sharing in Group Problem Solving," Working Papers CEB 15-018, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Joel Sandonís Díez & Javier M. López Cuñat, 2015. "Upstream incentives to encourage downstream competition in a vertically separated industry," Working Papers. Serie AD 2015-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Fehrler, Sebastian & Hughes, Niall, 2015. "How Transparency Kills Information Aggregation: Theory and Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 9027, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Décamps, Jean-Paul & Villeneuve, Stéphane, 2015. "Integrating profitability prospects and cash management," IDEI Working Papers 849, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Saurabh Bhargava & George Loewenstein & Justin Sydnor, 2015. "Do Individuals Make Sensible Health Insurance Decisions? Evidence from a Menu with Dominated Options," NBER Working Papers 21160, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uwe Jirjahn, 2015. "Which Employers Regard the Threat of Dismissal as a Suitable Incentive to Motivate Workers?," Research Papers in Economics 2015-06, University of Trier, Department of Economics.