Report NEP-CTA-2015-02-11This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johannes Horner & Satoru Takahashi & Nicolas Vieille, 2013. "Truthful Equilibria in Dynamic Bayesian Games," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1933R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jan 2015.
- Item repec:cwl:cwldpp:1953rr is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Huberman, Gur & Repullo, Rafael, 2014. "Moral hazard and debt maturity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59294, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dirk Bergemann & Ji Shen & Yun Xu & Edmund M. Yeh, 2015. "Nonlinear Pricing with Finite Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1981, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Rubin, Jared & Sheremeta, Roman, 2015. "Principal-Agent Settings with Random Shocks," MPRA Paper 61904, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gale, Douglas & Gottardi, Piero, 2013. "Capital structure and investment dynamics with fire sales," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59301, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Guillaume Plantin, 2014. "Shadow Banking and Bank Capital Regulation," Working Papers 322014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Alberto Martin & Jaume Ventura, 2015. "The international transmission of credit bubbles: theory and policy," Economics Working Papers 1465, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2015.
- Garicano, Luis & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2014. "Knowledge-based hierarchies: using organizations to understand the economy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60532, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Antoniou, Fabio & Kyriakopoulou, Efthymia, 2015. "On The Strategic Effect of International Permits Trading on Local Pollution: The Case of Multiple Pollutants," Working Papers in Economics 610, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.