Report NEP-CTA-2015-02-05This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Szalay, Dezso & Yokeeswaran, Venuga, 2014. "Managerial Incentive Problems and Return Distributions," CEPR Discussion Papers 10312, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eeckhout, Jan & Guner, Nezih, 2015. "Optimal Spatial Taxation: Are Big Cities Too Small?," IZA Discussion Papers 8781, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Christopher Phelan & Aldo Rustichini, 2015. "Pareto Efficiency and Identity," NBER Working Papers 20883, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Landier, Augustin & Sraer, David & Thesmar, David, 2014. "Banks Exposure to Interest Rate Risk and The Transmission of Monetary Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 10300, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bruno Lanz & Sebastian Rausch, 2015. "Emissions Trading in the Presence of Price-Regulated Polluting Firms: How Costly Are Free Allowances?," CIES Research Paper series 34-2015, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Chiara Fumagalli & Massimo Motta, 2015. "On the Use of Price-cost Tests in Loyalty Discounts: Which Implications from Economic Theory?," CSEF Working Papers 385, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Salvador Balle & Lucia Mangiavacchi & Luca Piccoli & Amedeo Spadaro, 2015. "Tax evasion and the optimal non-linear labour income taxation," DEA Working Papers 68, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.