Report NEP-CTA-2015-01-09This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Herweg, Fabian & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2014. "Auctions vs. Negotiations:The Effects of Inefficient Renegotiation," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 484, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Hidir, Sinem, 2014. "Strategic Inaccuracy in Bargaining," TSE Working Papers 14-541, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Ozdenoren, Emre & Yuan, Kathy, 2014. "Endogenous Contractual Externalities," CEPR Discussion Papers 10052, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Klein, Tobias J. & Lambertz, Christian & Stahl, Konrad, 2014. "Market Transparency, Adverse Selection, and Moral Hazard," Working Papers 14-25, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Cespa & Xavier Vives, 2014. "The Beauty Contest and Short-Term Trading," CSEF Working Papers 383, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Muller, Daniel & Schmitz, Patrick W, 2014. "Transaction costs and the property rights approach to the theory of the firm," CEPR Discussion Papers 10207, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Koeniger, Winfried & Prat, Julien, 2014. "Human capital and optimal redistribution," CFS Working Paper Series 497, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- CREMER, Helmuth & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2014. "Means-tested long term care and family transfers," CORE Discussion Papers 2014011, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Yijuan Chen & Xiangting Hu & Sanxi Li, 2014. "Quality differentiation and entry choice between online and offline markets," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2014-620, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Aoki, Reiko & Hillas, John & Kao, Tina, 2014. "Product Customization in the Spokes Model," CEI Working Paper Series 2014-8, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Fève, Patrick & Sahuc, Jean-Guillaume, 2014. "In search of the transmission mechanism of fiscal policy in the Euro area," IDEI Working Papers 840, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Jonathan Schulz & Christian Thoeni, 2014. "Overconfidence and career choice," Discussion Papers 2014-15, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Prat, Andrea, 2014. "Media Power," CEPR Discussion Papers 10094, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.