Report NEP-CTA-2014-12-24This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Eso & Balazs Szentes, 2014. "Dynamic Contracting: An Irrelevance Result," 2014 Meeting Papers 605, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- James Malcomson, 2014. "Relational Contracts and Specific Training," Economics Series Working Papers 732, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Burguet, 2015. "Procurement Design with Corruption," Working Papers 798, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Bourguignon, Hélène & Gomes, Renato & Tirole, Jean, 2014. "Shrouded Transaction Costs," CEPR Discussion Papers 10171, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cabral, Luís M B, 2014. "Staggered Contracts, Market Power, and Welfare," CEPR Discussion Papers 10095, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonio Cabrales & Piero Gottardi & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2014. "Risk-sharing and contagion in networks," Working Papers 2014-18, FEDEA.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Chandrasekhar, Arun G & Duflo, Esther & Jackson, Matthew O., 2014. "Gossip: Identifying Central Individuals in a Social Network," CEPR Discussion Papers 10120, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Spiegel, Yossi & Stahl, Konrad, 2014. "Industry structure and pricing over the business cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 10009, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guner, Nezih & Kulikova, Yuliy & Llull, Joan, 2014. "Does Marriage Make You Healthier?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10245, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.