Report NEP-CTA-2014-11-01This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Bergemann & Achim Wambach, 2013. "Sequential Information Disclosure in Auctions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1900R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Oct 2014.
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli, 2014. "Dynamic Adverse Selection and the Supply Size," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0034, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Deimen, Inga & Szalay, Dezsö, 2014. "A Smooth, strategic communication," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 479, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-581 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Junjie Zhou & Ying-Ju Chen, 2014. "Sequential selling and information dissemination in the presence of network effects," Working Papers 14-04, NET Institute.
- Saori Chiba, 2014. "Extensions and Vagueness of Language under Two-Dimensional State Uncertainty," Working Papers 20, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Biais, Bruno & Heider, Florian & Hoerova, Marie, 2014. "Risk-sharing or risk-taking? An incentive theory of counterparty risk, clearing and margins," TSE Working Papers 14-522, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Dirk Bergemann & Tibor Heumann & Stephen Morris, 2013. "Information and Volatility," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1928RR, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Oct 2014.
- Jarque, Arantxa, 2014. "The Complexity of CEO Compensation," Working Paper 14-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Rodrigo Harrison & Roger Lagunoff, 2013. "Dynamic Mechanism Design for a Global Commons," Working Papers gueconwpa~13-13-06, Georgetown University, Department of Economics, revised 14 Nov 2014.
- Carlstrom, Charles T. & Fuerst, Timothy S. & Paustian, Matthias, 2014. "Optimal Contracts, Aggregate Risk, and the Financial Accelerator," Working Papers (Old Series) 1420, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Peter Coles & Yannai Gonczarowski & Ran Shorrer, 2014. "Strategic Behavior in Unbalanced Matching Markets," Working Paper 206481, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Nocke, Volker & Rey, Patrick, 2014. "Exclusive Dealing and Vertical Integration in Interlocking Relationships," IDEI Working Papers 833, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Sep 2014.
- Vittoria Cerasi & Tommaso Oliviero, 2014. "Managerial Compensation, Regulation and Risk in Banks: Theory and Evidence from the Financial Crisis," CSEF Working Papers 374, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Steffen Huck & Gabriele Lünser & Florian Spitzer & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2014. "Medical Insurance and Free Choice of Physician Shape Patient Overtreatment. A Laboratory Experiment," Discussion Papers 14-19, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.