Report NEP-CTA-2014-10-22This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pollrich, Martin & Wagner, Lilo, 2014. "Informational opacity and honest certification," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 481, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Rebecca Morton & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2014. "Corruption in Committees: An Experimental Study of Information Aggregation through Voting," Discussion Papers 14-18, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Vicente, Sergio, 2014. "Loan officers' screening with credit scores," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb142710, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Leonard J. Mirman & Egas M. Salgueiro & Marc Santugini, 2014. "Learning in a Perfectly Competitive Market," Cahiers de recherche 1423, CIRPEE.
- Arnd Heinrich Klein & Armin Schmutzler, 2014. "Optimal effort incentives in dynamic tournaments," ECON - Working Papers 175, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Patrick J. Kelly, 2014. "Information Efficiency and Firm-Specific Return Variation," Working Papers w0208, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Chari, V. V. & Phelan, Christopher, 2014. "Too Correlated to Fail," Economic Policy Paper 14-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Alan Elizondo & Enrique Seira, 2014. "Are Information Disclosure Mandates Effective? Evidence from the Credit Card Market," Working Papers 2014-18, Banco de México.
- Nicolas Gravel & Michel Poitevin, 2014. "Should a Non-Rival Public Good Always Be Provided Centrally?," AMSE Working Papers 1444, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Long, Iain W., 2014. "Better Feared than Loved: Reputations and the Motives for Conflict," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/19, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Susan Lu & Huaxia Rui, 2014. "Can We Trust Online Physician Ratings? Evidence from Cardiac Surgeons in Florida," Working Papers 14-01, NET Institute.
- Claudio Michelacci & Hernan Ruffo, 2014. "Optimal Life Cycle Unemployment Insurance," EIEF Working Papers Series 1411, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Sep 2014.