Report NEP-CTA-2014-09-08This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olga Gorelkina, 2014. "Delayed Verification Mechanism for Dynamic Implementation," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2014_11, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Lee J. & MÃ¼ller R.J. & Vermeulen A.J., 2014. "Separating equilibrium in quasi-linear signaling games," Research Memorandum 026, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Alice Hsiaw, 2014. "Learning Tastes Through Social Interaction," Working Papers 1405, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Laurent Bouton & Aniol Llorente-Saguer & Frédéric Malherbe, 2014. "Get Rid of Unanimity: The Superiority of Majority Rule with Veto Power," Working Papers 722, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Olga Gorelkina, 2014. "Bidder Collusion and the Auction with Target Bids," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2014_10, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Blumkin, Tomer & Margalioth, Yoram & Sharoni, Adi, 2014. "The Signaling Role of Corporate Social Responsibility," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2014:10, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Fehr, Ernst & Powell, Michael & Wilkening, Tom, 2014. "Handing Out Guns at a Knife Fight: Behavioral Limitations of Subgame-Perfect Implementation," IZA Discussion Papers 8404, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chowdhury, Shyamal & Chowdhury, Prabal Roy & Sengupta, Kunal, 2014. "Sequential lending with dynamic joint liability in micro-finance," Working Papers 2014-07, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Hanna Krings, 2014. "Environmental Aspects of Resource Extraction Contracts," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201434, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- De Weerdt, Joachim & Genicot, Garance & Mesnard, Alice, 2014. "Asymmetry of Information within Family Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 8395, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).