Report NEP-CTA-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Major, Iván, 2013. "When trust fades...: Can optimal mechanisms for policy decisions always be designed?," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88522, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Jean-Etienne de Bettignies & Jan Zabojnik, 2013. "Information Sharing and Incentives in Organizations," Working Papers 1321, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Persson, Petra, 2013. "Attention Manipulation and Information Overload," Working Paper Series 995, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Wolfgang Kuhle, 2013. "A Global Game with Heterogenous Priors," Papers 1312.7860, arXiv.org.
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky, 2014. "Social Accountability: Persuasion and Debate to Contain Corruption," PSE Working Papers halshs-00922092, HAL.
- Daniel Danau & Annalisa Vinella, 2013. "From fixed to state-dependent duration in public-private contracts," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201344, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS, revised Jan 2015.
- Stephen Holland & Andrew J. Yates, 2014. "Optimal Trading Ratios for Pollution Permit Markets," NBER Working Papers 19780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Biais, Bruno & Rochet, Jean-Charles & Woolley, Paul, 2013. "The dynamics of innovation and risk," IDEI Working Papers 807, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Greiff, Matthias & Egbert, Henrik & Xhangolli, Kreshnik, 2013. "Pay What You Want – But Pay Enough! Information Asymmetries and PWYW Pricing," MPRA Paper 52766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Godfrey Charles-Cadogan & John A. Cole, 2013. "Bankruptcy Risk Induced by Career Concerns of Regulators," Papers 1312.7346, arXiv.org.