Report NEP-CTA-2013-11-14This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Otto, Clemens A. & Volpin , Paolo F., 2013. "Marking to Market and Inefficient Investment Decisions," Les Cahiers de Recherche 986, HEC Paris.
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:39230 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bergemann, Dirk & Alessandro Bonatti, 2013. "Selling Cookies," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1920R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Nov 2013.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Kurt Nielsen & Athanasios Papakonstantinou, 2013. "A Multi-attribute Yardstick Auction without Prior Scoring," MSAP Working Paper Series 02_2013, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics, revised Mar 2014.
- Thomas F. Cooley & Ramon Marimon & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2013. "Risky Investments with Limited Commitment," NBER Working Papers 19594, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.