Report NEP-CTA-2013-10-02This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claude Fluet & Paolo G. Garella, 2013. "Debt Rescheduling with Multiple Lenders: Relying on the Information of Others," Cahiers de recherche 1332, CIRPEE.
- Daniel García & Joaquím Coleff, 2013. "Information Provision in Procurement Auctions," Vienna Economics Papers 1306, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:166 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kremer, Ilan & Mansour, Yishay & Perry, Motty, 2013. "Implementing the "Wisdom of the Crowd"," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1024, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Macchiavello, Rocco, 2013. "Financing Experimentation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1025, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Cunningham, Thomas, 2013. "Biases and Implicit Knowledge," MPRA Paper 50292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MAEHARA Yasuhiro, 2013. "Role of the Credit Risk Database in SME Financing (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13067, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Altmann, Steffen & Falk, Armin & Grunewald, Andreas, 2013. "Incentives and Information as Driving Forces of Default Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 7610, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ana Fostel & John Geanakoplos, 2013. "Reviewing the Leverage Cycle," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1918, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Item repec:fip:fedcwp:13-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shawn Cole & Martin Kanz & Leora Klapper, 2013. "Incentivizing Calculated Risk-Taking: Evidence from an Experiment with Commercial Bank Loan Officers," NBER Working Papers 19472, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chang, Chia-Ying, 2013. "Banking crises, sudden stops, and the effectiveness of short-term lending," Working Paper Series 2982, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:169 is not listed on IDEAS anymore