Report NEP-CTA-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:491 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ilwoo Hwang, 2013. "A Theory of Bargaining Deadlock," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-050, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Lucie Ménager, 2015. "Pre-play communication in procurement auctions: silence is not golden," Working Papers hal-00856078, HAL.
- Volker Benndorf & Dorothea KÃ¼bler & Hans-Theo Normann, 2013. "Privacy Concerns, Voluntary Disclosure of Information, and Unraveling: An Experiment," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-040, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Biais, Bruno & Landier, Augustin, 2013. "The (ir)resistible rise of agency rents," IDEI Working Papers 788, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Eric Langlais & Marie Obidzinski, 2013. "Elected vs appointed public law enforcers," Working Papers 2013-06, CRESE.
- Mihaela van der Schaar & Yuanzhang Xiao & William Zame, 2013. "Designing Efficient Resource Sharing For Impatient Players Using Limited Monitoring," EIEF Working Papers Series 1320, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Aug 2013.