Report NEP-CTA-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ui, Takashi & Yoshizawa, Yasunori, 2013. "Characterizing Social Value of Information," Discussion Papers 2013-01, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Anil K Kashyap & Natalia Kovrijnykh, 2013. "Who Should Pay for Credit Ratings and How?," NBER Working Papers 18923, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhiguo He & Si Li & Bin Wei & Jianfeng Yu, 2013. "Uncertainty, risk, and incentives: theory and evidence," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-18, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kohei Daido & Kimiyuki Morita & Takeshi Murooka & Hiromasa Ogawa, 2013. "Task Assignment under Agent Loss Aversion," Discussion Paper Series 103, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Mar 2013.
- Item repec:ner:euiflo:urn:hdl:1814/23782 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heiko Karle, 2013. "Creating Attachment through Advertising: Loss Aversion and Pre–Purchase Information," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 13/177, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- E. Glenn Dutcher & Loukas Balafoutas & Florian Lindner & Dmitry Ryvkin & Matthias Sutter, 2013. "Strive to be first or avoid being last: An experiment on relative performance incentives," Working Papers 2013-08, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Wanda Mimra & Alexander Rasch & Christian Waibel, 2013. "Price competition and reputation in credence goods markets: Experimental evidence," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 13/176, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Grossman, Zachary & van der Weele, JoÃ«l, 2013. "Self-Image and Strategic Ignorance in Moral Dilemmas," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt0bp6z29t, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Francoise Forges & Antoine Salomon, 2014. "Bayesian repeated games and reputation," Working Papers hal-00803919, HAL.
- Zenathan Hasannudin, 2012. "The structure of bank supervision and corruption in lending: a study for transition economies," Post-Print dumas-00802139, HAL.
- Gurdal, Mehmet Y. & Ozdogan, Ayca & Saglam, Ismail, 2013. "Cheap talk with simultaneous versus sequential messages," MPRA Paper 45727, University Library of Munich, Germany.