Report NEP-CTA-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- F. Barigozzi & N. Burani, 2013. "Bidimensional screening with intrinsically motivated workers," Working Papers wp866, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Mehmet Ekmekci & Nenad Kos & Rakesh Vohra, 2013. "Just Enough or All: Selling a Firm," Working Papers 470, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Sumitro Banerjee & David A. Soberman, 2013. "Product development capability and marketing strategy for new durable products," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-13-01, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Fabrice Collard & Harris Dellas & Behzad Diba & Olivier Loisel, 2012. "Optimal Monetary and Prudential Policies," Working Papers 2012-34, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Pei Kuang, 2013. "Imperfect Knowledge about Asset Prices and Credit Cycles," Discussion Papers 13-02, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.